The Walking Dead returns......

Rick had become a total dick.
Couldn't tell he was being hearded? What a dumbass.
The show had gotten predictable at times. Meet a group kill a group ect ect. Oh happy home to crappy home once again. Yawn!
Now we gotta stay awake for the next bizarro plot.
Forget it.

The episode was decent. Too gory, but it does underscore the psychological damage being done to the group.

The problem was the lead up. Last season's cliffhanger was so lame, it's tough to get excited about the story's potential. The writers ran out of gas, and I'm guessing we're going to get a healthy does of silly from here on out. I'll give it to the season mid-point before I decide if I'm ready to let it go.

You guys that are complaining about Ezekiel (dreadlocks) and his tiger (Shiva) and the Kingdom group do realize that is an established storyline from the comics, right? Although the tv show writers are saying they won't stick to the comic storyline 100%, they will respect it to an extent, and so we can expect to see most of those characters in the TV show at some point.

I bet you when/if it comes out on what Negan did in the prior life (to the Zombies), he was a dog trainer...he understands the pack mentality and Alpha dog concept, etc.

On another note, it has been eating at me on where I saw Negan before. I never watched Grey's Anatomy or anything, but felt like I knew him. Then it hit me, he has the same demeanor and humor like Danny from Counting Cars. Almost, not quite, but almost the same look:

www.tvovermind.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_03_Story.jpg

vignette2_wikia_nocookie_net_walkingdead_images_9_93_Season_sib92f3e04325691a5b474d692af14efa2.png

My wife said she's done with the show. Won't even watch Talking Dead.

I'm watching the "cathartic" talking dead right now.

Why didn't they all just bum rush Neegan and go out with a blaze of glory?

Why didn't Rick go after negan again after he was driving down the curved road? No spine left! Demoralized?

Back
Top Bottom