• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

Man Negan ain't goin nowhere anytime soon. He's a major villain. Look how long it took to kill off that ***** Governor.

Bite your tongue!

In all seriousness though, in the comics Negan lives a very long time.

Yeah but we got those cool Hershal pez dispensers out of the wait. So it was worth it...:becky:

LMAO!

He has them in constant fear, when he intimidates them to the point there afraid of saying anything bad against Neegan and being ratted out! They don't know who to trust.

Plus they do have food and all, so there is that.

Bite your tongue!

In all seriousness though, in the comics Negan lives a very long time.

LMAO!

Plus they do have food and all, so there is that.

Did you notice when they were in the truck neegan was looking through the mirror, I believe he saw Jesus on top of the truck, I know Daryl new he was up there!

Yeah it was clear that Darryl knew. I did not think Negan saw him though.

Maybe so, but it looked as if he glanced upward. Oh and Jesus moved in a hurry to get hid that quick!

And what's up with mishone, leaving her stuff in the middle of the road! Has she gone on her own again? Bout time! I wonder when the rest will, Carol?

Who thinks Neegan will take Judith in order to maintain leverage over Rick, Carl and the rest of the crew? There are at least two people on a mission to kill him. Short of taking the baby, I'm not sure what will prevent them from following through.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Who thinks Neegan will take Judith in order to maintain leverage over Rick, Carl and the rest of the crew? There are at least two people on a mission to kill him. Short of taking the baby, I'm not sure what will prevent them from following through.

Could be, several of the group were out of the compound looking for Neegans quota!

I think he will I thought the same thing

Daryl will have a meltdown, and breakout! Looks as him and his nemesis were running away in the trailer!
So who slipped him the note under the door? It almost looked like Jesus was leaving the compound, not breaking in. The trucks were headed out of the gate, not in. So did he sneak in, help Daryl and slip back out? Or did the scarface cuckold finally get enough humiliation and decide to help Daryl so they could kill Negan together?

Back
Top Bottom