The Walking Dead WITH spoilers

Does the whole group go to the hospital or do some stay behind to pack and get ready to move?
-Just some go.

Do Abraham and co. decide to turn back and rejoin Rick and the others? If yes, do they tell them about Eugene's lies?
-No.

Does Rick and the group reach the hospital by the episodes end?
-No.

Does Noah volunteer to return to the hospital for Beth and if so, do they plan for him to be their bargaining chip?
-Unknown. It's never mentioned. He is just there with them and yes, they plan to use him.

Will Rick’s group and the hospital group meet face-to-face?
-They meet some of the police.

Do Carol and Beth devise a way to escape the hospital? If yes, what is their plan?
-No.

Is the episode split evenly between Rick's group, Abe's group, and the hospital or is there more focus on a particular group?"
-Seems to be more of Ricks group but it is fairly even between rick and the hospital and slightly less with Abe.

How do the cops find Noah, Rick and co.?
-They investigate gun fire.

Is Carol really near death or is that a misdirection?
-Very, very ill.

At some point, there is a scene with burned out buildings and some crispy walkers. Does Rick’s group encounter this or do they wreak some havoc to make it that way?
-Yes, this appears to be from a scene in this episode. They encounter it as it is.

As seen in the promo, Rick, Daryl, Sasha, Tyreese and Noah will go to Atlanta, leaving Michonne, Carl and Baby Judith in charge of Father Gabriel in the church. We will also see more of Beth and Carol in the hospital, and finally we will see the afterwards of Eugene’s revelation to Abraham, Rosita, Tara, Maggie and Glenn. I won’t tell you much, but their group will split up to get more supplies.
And here’s a lit of what you can also expect from “Crossed” :

- Rick and his group will elaborate a plan to rescue Carol and Beth from the hospital. There will two different ideas but they won't waste much time deciding. Anyways, as usual, nothing goes according to plan.
- We will find out how Rosita met up with Abraham and Eugene. It’ll be short but still interesting. I hope they’ll do a flashback episode on them and their former group.
- A special item a walker is wearing will stop one of the survivor from killing it
- Someone will remind Rick he used to be a cop.
- Bob will be mentioned again in "Crossed". Tyreese has been through losing the one he loved, so he’ll try to help Sasha with her grief. I’m starting to be very fond of their brother and sister relationship now.
- Daryl will surprise you in “Crossed”. First, he will be awesome in one scene, killing a walker with an unlikely weapon. It will be so gruesome and cool. Also, Daryl's attitude will surprise you. He won't be as angry as I expected him to be. He will be actually quite thoughtful. I guess it’s better this way, he's making sure to get Carol and Beth back safe.
- Sasha will prove once again she’s an excellent shoot.
- As seen in the sneak peek, Dawn will turn off the machines on Carol. It doesn't sound very good for Carol. So, Beth has a new mission in the hospital : save Carol
- Rick and Michonne will have a nice talk in "Crossed".
- We will see the most disgusting walkers ever. Seriously, they’re really awful with their skin and all… Eww.
- The survivors will turn the church into a walker proof church. Of course, Father Gabriel will have difficulties accepting it at first. They already killed people in his church, it’s a lot to process for him. He’s not that tough.
- Two survivors will have stupid reactions. One will act out of fear, and the other will do it out of sympathy. Damn, they haven't learnt their lessons as survivors.
- Some of the survivors will go fishing ! They sure need to eat; and it'll show how resourceful they can be.
- Tara will find something she will love instantly. Honestly, I'm not as excited as her about it.
- Carol and Eugene were both left unconscious the last time we saw them. Well, in “Crossed”, they are still unconscious for most the episode, but one of them is waking up by the end of the episode.
- One of group will use a code name : greatm.
- Maggie will also surprise you in “Crossed”. I’ve been complaining about her character this season, but this week, damn, she is a hard ass ! I’m sure we will all be pleased by what she will do and what she will say in her scenes.

"Crossed" is another excellent episode of The Walking Dead. I’ve been missing watching all the characters in the same episode this season, so “Crossed” has really satisfied me. All the characters are put in very interesting and challenging places. It’s an excellent set up for an explosive winter finale.

Still not concrete yet on these ones, BUT....
Episode 9 - What happened and what's going on
Funeral for Beth, walkers attacks the group.
The group is split into two( Rick and Carol), Rick's group attemps to find a safe place(Noah's house), it is deserted.
Episode 10 - Them
A herd of walkers attack Ricks group at Shirewilt.
Rick contacts Carol and they meet at a rendezvous point at the end of the episode.
Tyreese dies saving Maggie on episode 10. (Maggie goes crazy on episode 9 and it is not resolved)
Noah fate is left unknown, he is left behind and wants to stay in the house(Shirewilt)

Episode 11 - The Distance
A major storm is coming in, they are attacked by walkers and half the group is separated. Rick and his groups stay in a barn, where there is character development. Maggie distances herself from Beth and is shown to be more stable. A group of walkers attempt to break into the barn, but are killed by Rick's group and the separatd members of the group, with the help of Aaron.

Episode 12 - Remember
A time jump of a few days.
Flashbacks about Aaron telling the group about ASZ. They reach ASZ and are immediately given roles. It is revealed Morales family is living on the Alexandria Safe Zone.
Episode 13 - Mission
Shows Morgan on his way to Washington\ASZ( From the MAP), Morgan finds Noah and make their way to ASZ.

Rick has other ideas.

Episode 15 - Hidden
Rick and his group attemps to rescue Glenn and Tara;
They eventually kill all of the Scavengers, but Morales is killed in proccess
All of this causes a herd of walkers to come towards ASZ.

Episode 16 - Slaughter
Walkers attacks ASZ, many residents are killed, including Morales family.
Tara is also killed in the battle.
Carol is accidentally shot and her fate is unknown.
All of the walkers are killed with the help of Morgan and Noah who shows up and the end of the episode. It's sadness and devastation, but Rick is happy to be reunited with his old friend. Rick tells the survivors that they will rebuild and be strong, while a stranger watches them from a far using binoculars.

Last edited:
As Previously stated...those were not concrete. I have a few sources of info, some are a little off, one is always spot on...
I did get the full run down about 20 minutes before the show aired. Those were 100% correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom