• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Walking Dead WITH spoilers

Yeah, yeah...Daryl's gay, Ricks still a ****ing brit(which is just as bad as being gay) and they can't make a whole season without taking a siesta half way through. I'm done with it.

Yeah, yeah...Daryl's gay, Ricks still a ****ing brit(which is just as bad as being gay) and they can't make a whole season without taking a siesta half way through. I'm done with it.

x200000

And when the hell will Daryl realize that a crossbow is about the worst weapon for shtf?????

Resurrection time. Does anybody use Roku? I'm thinking about cutting dish and getting that.

Yes I do. I have to wait an extra day and lay a couple bucks per episode, but it's still cheaper than cable. You can also purchase the whole season for a little cheaper.

Yes I do. I have to wait an extra day and lay a couple bucks per episode, but it's still cheaper than cable. You can also purchase the whole season for a little cheaper.

Thanks,
That will work.

Radio said they are coming out with a spin-off. Anybody got any info? Maybe they are going to return to the Mexican Daycare (I mean retirement home.) Granny with an axe.

Lived in El Paso when I was stationed on Ft Bliss. Man can some of those old Mexican women run a grill.

Last edited:
Thanks,
That will work.

Radio said they are coming out with a spin-off. Anybody got any info? Maybe they are going to return to the Mexican Daycare (I mean retirement home.) Granny with an axe.

Lived in El Paso when I was stationed on Ft Bliss. Man can some of those old Mexican women run a grill.

Sent ya a PM man.

Retread, all the people in the nursing home were killed off and looted, allegedly by the governor and his group. Deleted scene from the season 1 dvd.

Back
Top Bottom