• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The worlds 674th ugliest fridge. Works perfectly. COLD. Great garage fridge or secret gun safe.

kingdaddy3247

Default rank <3000 posts
Voted 87th most handsome guy on the ODT
131   0
Reaction score
Apparently having 3 fridges PLUS two separate stand alone freezers is “a little overkill” and “makes our electricity bill too high”. So, if you want a perfectly working fridge to stick in the garage or basement, then have I got a deal for you! You will not win any fridge beauty pageants with this thing but if your goal is cold beer and solid frozen popsicles and pizzas you don’t want to miss out on this bad boy. The fridge is free for the taking. Just come with a truck and we will help load it. I’m keeping it running until it gets picked up so it doesn’t get all funky like. The fridge is in rockmart and must be picked up.
56828FC7-C0C7-45E6-8F64-E82DCCD2C8C4.jpeg
384AD4FD-F419-4A57-9B07-F8FE05EAB8C6.jpeg
8CB82A72-7165-4884-BF61-0A425DF2887D.jpeg

Free fridges are hard to get rid of for some reason. Ive got a low time one thats an 8/10 but 25 years old. No takers.
I have found that to be true about most things. When it’s free, people subconsciously assume that something must be wrong with it. Slap a price on that same item and now it has “value” and must be good. I have observed this on many occasions. We had a nice working piano at one time and decided to get rid of it. We posted it for free and had no takers for a long time so we gave up. Later I listed it for $150 and had people lined up for the thing.
The price of my fridge is now $1000. But for today only, we are offering a coupon good for $1000 off.

Coupons can't be combined with other offers, coupons or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.

Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash

This is not a Groupon. I hate those things.

Back
Top Bottom