The Worst AR15 available $350

In other words, it's a lie :lol:

Quit repeating lies.
Yeah exactly. Man I can’t tell you how many bad meme tier ARs I come across every week with wack specs. I just always had the simple philosophy that if your gonna have to use it make sure it’s not something you could have spent a little bit more money on for better quality. Not saying it won’t work, but I trust top tier stuff over low lever hopes and MiL sPeC dreams

Well if it's defending my family and my life here at home...well I will probably grab the M70 under folder. Better yet the Mossberg 500 or the Kel Tec Sub 2K so that I won't blow all our ear drums out in the process of saving us.
Seriously... Are we gonna make this thread about defending your life with a BCA AR? Okay well I had at least 3 BCA uppers that worked before getting a bad one. And that can happen to ANY company. My only gripe with BCA is how they dealt with it. Don't get me wrong BCA did piss me off really good. But until then they worked fine for me. So I guess this is the Taurus story all over again. If you have Gucci funds build a Gucci AR. If you don't then do your homework and build a PSA or BCA. Again...it is what it is.

Well if it's defending my family and my life here at home...well I will probably grab the M70 under folder. Better yet the Mossberg 500 or the Kel Tec Sub 2K so that I won't blow all our ear drums out in the process of saving us.
Seriously... Are we gonna make this thread about defending your life with a BCA AR? Okay well I had at least 3 BCA uppers that worked before getting a bad one. And that can happen to ANY company. My only gripe with BCA is how they dealt with it. Don't get me wrong BCA did piss me off really good. But until then they worked fine for me. So I guess this is the Taurus story all over again. If you have Gucci funds build a Gucci AR. If you don't then do your homework and build a PSA or BCA. Again...it is what it is.
well you just never know when that war is gonna start here in Georgia.

You can drill a hole right through their barrels with a dull drill bit from dollar general
you buy drill bits at dollar general? i know your out towards Thomaston,but even they have a hardware store... i am gonna have to try and drill one. not sure how a company that sells as many uppers as they do could sell such a cheap barrel without some kind a failure and a law suit...
i have several and have never had a problem...

you buy drill bits at dollar general? i know your out towards Thomaston,but even they have a hardware store... i am gonna have to try and drill one. not sure how a company that sells as many uppers as they do could sell such a cheap barrel without some kind a failure and a law suit...
i have several and have never had a problem...
Enjoy them. Makes no difference to me. Just pointing out my experience from dimpling barrels on a weekly basis for the past 5 years.
BCA barrel steal is soft, noticably softer than most all others.

This in no way means you can't enjoy and have fun with your garbage rods :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom