The Worst AR15 available $350

Bear Creek Arsenal manufactures all AR-15 rifles, complete upper assemblies, barrels, bolt carrier groups (bcg), and components in-house here in Sanford, NC. Choose an American-made AR-15 complete rifle from Bear Creek Arsenal, designed for high accuracy and backed by a lifetime warranty.
Can’t remember the last time a lifetime warranty helped me in a firefight. Besides almost everyone has a lifetime warranty.

Define mil spec. What exactly makes BCA "Mil spec"
I know for a fact the anodization, barrel steel, bolt steel, pretty much every single part is not mil spec.

What exactly defines it as "mil spec" to you? Because the pattern and dimensions are compatible with actual milspec parts?

He didn't say which Mils spec. Messico has a military. So does them Guatemalies.

Define mil spec. What exactly makes BCA "Mil spec"
I know for a fact the anodization, barrel steel, bolt steel, pretty much every single part is not mil spec.

What exactly defines it as "mil spec" to you? Because the pattern and dimensions are compatible with actual milspec parts?
means they'll fit in and work in other "Mil Spec" guns
and
It is short for “military specification,” which initially indicated quality aftermarket accessories or firearms. Today, the term is usually little more than a marketing ploy to scoop up cash from naïve newcomers to the field.

whiny little bitch.gif

Back
Top Bottom