• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Worst AR15 available $350

never had an issue with the one i had.granite it was the upper only...:shocked:...still got your fingers?
iu

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert mentioned their barrels are a softer metal. He probably has more insight than all of us since he takes them apart and dresses them up for a living.

Not gonna lie here, in an effort to keep the good ones pristine, I've bought a few uppers. One I only run binary and has well over 1k with no hiccups and rifling is still present and crisp.

I think Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert mentioned their barrels are a softer metal. He probably has more insight than all of us since he takes them apart and dresses them up for a living.

Not gonna lie here, in an effort to keep the good ones pristine, I've bought a few uppers. One I only run binary and has well over 1k with no hiccups and rifling is still present and crisp.
You can drill a hole right through their barrels with a dull drill bit from dollar general.

I have owned several complete uppers and MOST of the time they are a very appreciable budget guns. In fact, my biggest complaint is that they do not always verify headspace and chamber specs can be wishy washy.

Back
Top Bottom