• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Worst AR15 available $350

They keep your money but you end up switching out products, so your just reroll the dice on reliability/what product you get. PSA is the same way, unlimited warranty but you can't get your money back. Most mid/upper tier actually give your money back.
Well I was gonna order another upper anyway. Plus I have ordered probably 4 other 5.56 pistol uppers from BCA since 2020 with zero problems. I even ordered their old style side charger 8.5" and it ran fine. Only issue with it ( and the reason for their new model) was the round knurled bolt handle was held on with a hex head bolt that would work itself loose and fly off if you weren't paying attention.
I don't or can't put thousands of rounds through my ARs or other guns. So these long term reliabilty issues are so far down the road for ME that it doesn't matter.
As for them keeping the money or PSA doing the same if I was really let down by their products like a catastrophic failure that would probably piss me off. But when I sent the bad upper back I was short one upper and would need another one anyway. Granted I would feel better getring it from PSA than BCA but as so many bail bondsmen and repo men like to say " It is what it is."

Back
Top Bottom