The Worst AR15 available $350

Seems like a good cheap entry level gun for someone new to ARs. Run it for awhile, figure out what features they want/need, build one to suit. Why throw big bucks at a gun you’re going end up changing everything on.

Yeah guys, why not support a company that hires illegal Mexicans, can't properly torque a bolt and uses the cheapest steel possible. Once you shoot it 20 times and put it in your closet, you can then go on the internet and say how you've never had an issue with yours in all the years you've had it.

Yeah guys, why not support a company that hires illegal Mexicans, can't properly torque a bolt and uses the cheapest steel possible. Once you shoot it 20 times and put it in your closet, you can then go on the internet and say how you've never had an issue with yours in all the years you've had it.
If people are buying their product, then they are filling a niche.
Free market America.

“i jUsT nEeD uH tRuCK gUN”

If my life/family’s/etc is in danger and I’m up against a threat that is going to possibly take that away from me, I’d like my stuff to work, and not be questionable because I wanted to spend my money on a EBT gun from a EBT company.

Who has money for a thicc amount of ammo and a garbage tier AR? Almost anyone who shoots that much values good craftsmanship and doesn’t buy trash.

Back
Top Bottom