The writers strike is ov...

Don't forget about concerts, expos, and museum exhibits. The people that build, wire and rig those are also mostly IATSE members as well. It's not a full time gig for 90% of them so they do films the rest of the time. These are the people you're saying you don't mind if they end up on the street. They are real artists and crafts people, way more talented and resilient than just about all of the folks talking smack.

This is yet another example of ignorant statements being made about complete strangers without any research, and assumptions about their political view.

****ing sad.

You can also directly thank Koch Industries for manipulating the political system and bringing it here. But I'm sure these good ol boys love that chicken lol....
Yup. Jindall kicked them out of Lousiana and the Koch brothers helped the exodus from Florida a little while after that.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I care about everybody. I want everybody working, hunting, or retired if that’s what they want. Just happy. But people tend to get angry, or hurt when someone expresses an opinion other than there own. I try not to, but sometimes fail. I also tend to not mind my own business like I should.

Great, another conversation that can't be had apparently. 🙄 I'll never understand why everyone defends the industry they work for. I get people have to do what they have to do to eat, but you don't have to do it forever. I worked in an industry that I thought was above reproach (conservation) and then the manipulative, yes liberal, side of it raised its controlling disgusting head. The best day of work there was my last day. If you don't like other people's opinions of where you work, I guess don't mention it. If you do mention it, and get defensive about another person's opinion then who's really at fault? I personally could live without seeing another professionally produced "entertainment" show and would probably be better off for it as would the rest of the country. Perhaps that's why I haven't been in the theater in over 15 years? But again people will justify anything. Does that mean everyone who works for it is inherently evil? Of course not. But taken as a whole, if you deny the negative and purposeful influence that it has and strives for, you're simply lying to yourself.
The tax breaks given by Georgia, are not "breaks", they are SUBSIDIES. Paid by all Georgia tax payers.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I care about everybody. I want everybody working, hunting, or retired if that’s what they want. Just happy. But people tend to get angry, or hurt when someone expresses an opinion other than there own. I try not to, but sometimes fail. I also tend to not mind my own business like I should.

My livelihood is a sensitive subject lol.

Great, another conversation that can't be had apparently. 🙄 I'll never understand why everyone defends the industry they work for. I get people have to do what they have to do to eat, but you don't have to do it forever. I worked in an industry that I thought was above reproach (conservation) and then the manipulative, yes liberal, side of it raised its controlling disgusting head. The best day of work there was my last day. If you don't like other people's opinions of where you work, I guess don't mention it. If you do mention it, and get defensive about another person's opinion then who's really at fault? I personally could live without seeing another professionally produced "entertainment" show and would probably be better off for it as would the rest of the country. Perhaps that's why I haven't been in the theater in over 15 years? But again people will justify anything. Does that mean everyone who works for it is inherently evil? Of course not. But taken as a whole, if you deny the negative and purposeful influence that it has and strives for, you're simply lying to yourself.
The tax breaks given by Georgia, are not "breaks", they are SUBSIDIES. Paid by all Georgia tax payers.

Lolol... what a surpising statement coming from you. ~sarcasm~

Back
Top Bottom