• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I kinda like your grip but what is up with the plastic one breaking on the first shot? Is the gun new? I’d contact NAA and see if they will send you a replacement.

Yeah brand new. Came with a safe and everything. Had some purple pearl plastic grips on it.

They wanted me to send the whole gun back and that just wasn't worth the effort to me.

Yeah brand new. Came with a safe and everything. Had some purple pearl plastic grips on it.

They wanted me to send the whole gun back and that just wasn't worth the effort to me.
that is a bit disappointing in their customer service, you would think a picture of the broken grip would be sufficient. A couple months ago I bought a new Ruger Redhawk with a slightly damaged grip. I sent Ruger an email with a picture and they sent me new grips and a bunch of stickers. That is customer service. Prior to your comment, I would have bet that NAA would have done the same thing.

that is a bit disappointing in their customer service, you would think a picture of the broken grip would be sufficient. A couple months ago I bought a new Ruger Redhawk with a slightly damaged grip. I sent Ruger an email with a picture and they sent me new grips and a bunch of stickers. That is customer service. Prior to your comment, I would have bet that NAA would have done the same thing.
Ditto on the disappointment.. Worth calling back and trying again.. The purple grips are one of the things that make that model "special"..

The finish is a TALO exclusive. 1250 of um
Very Kool...

IMG_20190623_095957.jpg

Rabbit2047 said:
The finish is a TALO exclusive. 1250 of 'em
Hard part is finding a tie to match it.

If I buy another one probably be a black finish model
unless I find out that's not as durable as regular SS finish.
Haven't seen one in person yet.

Back
Top Bottom