• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Case hardened is a different version, limited qty special edition.
The Duke? Is that different from the Dude? which is a Pug w/ch
frame stainless cyl. as described by bb96 above.
Better hurry gallery o'guns only has about 60 left in stock.
https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/Default.aspx?item=NAA-PUG-DCH

******************NOTICE*******************
Closeout on Pug holster $15
https://northamericanarms.com/shop/accessories/pug/hip-pug/
Duh...my bad. It's the Dude...not the Duke.

I will not unmask the enabler who advised me on availability of a couple of Talo guns but they are on the way. Still bummed I did not make a move on the snake guns.

sorry, I wouldn’t have gloated if I knew I got the last one.

….oh wait, maybe I would have. :boink:

So....I think I just bought one.....

I received an email from Kentucky guns that the Antivenom is back in stock. Went to the website and there they were but every time I clicked on it the site froze. After several attempts it finally let me add one to the cart. Site crashed again just as I was finished paying for it. Now they're showing out of stock again. Haven’t received an email confirmation....not sure if it went through

:noidea:

I received an email from Kentucky guns that the Antivenom is back in stock. Went to the website and there they were but every time I clicked on it the site froze. After several attempts it finally let me add one to the cart. Site crashed again just as I was finished paying for it. Now they're showing out of stock again. Haven’t received an email confirmation....not sure if it went through

I have looked a few times but no such luck. Congrats ... Maybe

Well, I haven’t received notification that mine has been shipped yet but they did charge my CC so I am assuming it is still coming.

Well, I haven’t received notification that mine has been shipped yet but they did charge my CC so I am assuming it is still coming.
I've purchased from them before. They put a hold on the CC don't actually charge till it has a shipping#. They are usually pretty quick to ship, but like everywhere else are currently swamped. My last order a month ago. Took 2 weeks till they charged my card

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I've purchased from them before. They put a hold on the CC don't actually charge till it has a shipping#. They are usually pretty quick to ship, but like everywhere else are currently swamped. My last order a month ago. Took 2 weeks till they charged my card

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

that’s good info to know, thanks man

Back
Top Bottom