• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Looks good. Subtle, yet awesome!

The Matte Black really pops out in person. I’ll get some better pics of it tomorrow. I didn’t do the cylinders, the hammer, trigger, or retention pin. For those of you who have never taken a mini all the way apart.........don’t freakin do it!!! Pain in the ass.

Ok, learned new lesson I guess via FB. Have a NAA22LR FS i first posted here and then next eve ODT in regular FS forums (is SPM for Saturday).

Cross posted in a couple FB groups I'm in and go figure- insanity begins. Had guys from VA, IL and other states saying "I'll Take It" etc without obviously checking where I was even located or my ask price (can't post FS on FB with price etc...now have to basically just post pics and a stupid comment like "need to do something with this as no room for it" or similar nondescript bs and guys will send FB PM). One dude didn't have Any info bout himself on his profile AT ALL except 4 states away.

SO- deleted the dang posts there and will never do again. Will just stick here ODT or maybe Armslist occasionally. My fault and indeed lesson learned like my pop always truly said happens in life :D

Man, I think it looks sharp AF. The two tone is nice, I really like it. I'd have you so mine if you weren't half way across the planet. Lol
I would do the flutes on the cylinder as well and set it on fire with blonde maple burl grips. .. great... now I'm fantasizing about a mini. lol I think it gave me a little action

Back
Top Bottom