• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

There are great deals to be had in the Biden economy.

Definitely a good deal for the buyer.

The seller cost himself a couple hundred dollars, maybe even more by setting up the auction to end at 2:55pm on a Monday.

That's where you find the deals on GunBroker though, sniping auctions that are ending at oddball times.

Screenshot_20231214-151935.png

The old scope mounts were **** on those things and accuracy was never that great to begin with on one. They have improved the mounting over the years though.
I've never mounted any type of optic other than a Palma Int'l sight set using a Mo' DeFina mount.

Interesting. I've had 8 of these over the past 30 years and used them in scores of competitions, never lost a zero.

You buying yours second hand from @Bypass?
yep, I can’t speak for all of ‘em but I have one that’s incredibly accurate and never had any issues with holding zero. She’s also the only rifle that I’ve ever been able to qualify at 600 yds using open sights.

20220817_133334.jpeg

yep, I can’t speak for all of ‘em but I have one that’s incredibly accurate and never had any issues with holding zero. She’s also the only rifle that I’ve ever been able to qualify with at 600 yds using open sights.

View attachment 6604754
All while shooting with the wrong hand!!! We have a modern miracle maker amongst us my friends!!! 😉

Back
Top Bottom