• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There should be an ODT app!

I'm a big fan of Tapatalk, but then again, I was using it before the ODT. Takes a bit of getting used to, but I'm able to keep up with a lot of forums seamlessly on my phone.

Apps are very expensive, difficult to publish, and limit the agile ability of a site to add new features and functionality.

It is far better to have a responsive style/skin that provides a great user experience that is similar to an app. This is far more accessible, easier to publish, cheaper, easier to add new features and functionality, and doesn't get outdated as quickly and easily.

Apps are very expensive, difficult to publish, and limit the agile ability of a site to add new features and functionality.

It is far better to have a responsive style/skin that provides a great user experience that is similar to an app. This is far more accessible, easier to publish, cheaper, easier to add new features and functionality, and doesn't get outdated as quickly and easily.

I am a software designer but no longer a developer. However if VanDyke wants to create an app for the ODT for free, I'm sure OS would entertain the idea.

Get an android.

I don't even have an iPhone bro...I'm too ashamed...

I just sit my desktop next to my rotary so, I can dream of wireless...dial up takes about an hr. if no one picks up the phone...

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_01_4eeb286c6490fb687041e05b6e8f4c32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom