• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

These are linked

Nice reference to Jeddak Jeddak 's history.

I liked your post.

I would like it twice but the forum won't allow it so I liked your OP as well.

Thanks, Hayata! I so wish that I could like your liking of my post.
Need to buy me some more peppermint soap. That stuff is da bomb!

No Sir, Jeddak Jeddak is blameless. And no flying squirrels were harmed as a result of this thread.
It is at crippen crippen I direct my animus. That guy is such a *poultrician.

*poultrician (n. or adj.) - 1) one who derives pleasure from taunting those perceived as "lesser" ODT'ers. 2) characterized by a shunning or mistrust of ODT "hatchlings," in favor of fraternization with other marquee Traders.

No Sir, Jeddak Jeddak is blameless. And no flying squirrels were harmed as a result of this thread.

*poultrician (n. or adj.) - 1) one who derives pleasure from taunting those perceived as "lesser" ODT'ers. 2) characterized by a shunning or mistrust of ODT "hatchlings," in favor of fraternization with other marquee Traders.

Animus, fraternization, marquee Traders.....be right back, dictionary.com awaits.

Found them.
20160326_094810.jpg
20160325_210906.jpg
20160401_234903.jpg

Dang, you do have a way with words!

Back
Top Bottom