• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things that still fit from your Teens

We had a trap match last week to raise money for Toys for Tots. I found one of my dress shirts in the back of a closet that I haven’t worn since 1972 and wore it to the shoot. Still able to get it buttoned up - a little snug - guess it shrunk a little after 50 years!

4FD02068-B138-4B62-A48E-544292DE8E76.jpeg

I doubt if I had anything if anything would fit. Now my wife and I have some friends last I knew they could still wear the same size cloths. Makes us sick

I weighed between 180 and 209 in my high school years. There was a pic of me at 209 and I wasn't fat. My friend said " yeah and a rowdy 209 at that." LOL one of my favorite one liners. I weighed 286 about 5 months ago. Just from cutting Soft drinks from my diet I have lost 30 lbs. I am down to 256 fully clothed with boots on. I don't look like 250. Just wide in the shoulders and back. These days if I get below 225 I look anemic. 10 years of body building transformed my structure. I will never be under 200 again. I guess you could say it changed my infrastructure. .LOL

Everything. I could still wrestle in the same weight class that I was in during high school. I'm much leaner and stronger now too. I didn't have abs when I was a teenager.

I went into boot at 125 and 5,9. I left for A School at 140 same height, but my shoe size grew a size (arches collapsed maybe?) Before I got out in 01 I had got up to about 190. PT and eating. Was pretty solid. Now the VA tells me I'm overweight. 5,8 and about 185.

Back
Top Bottom