• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things to do around Blairsville?

Go by Alexanders good weekend deals on guns, Go east on 515 just past Young Harris at the Golf Country Club on Sunday they have a killer Seafood Buffet.
Brasstown Valley Resort, the sea food buffet is Friday night. Pretty good! I'd head up to Brasstown bald or some other national forest road out 180. Suches is cool to explore too.

The other Mexican restaurant has become my favorite, El Manzinia or something.

The best things about Blairsville aren't stores or restaurants, it's being away from everywhere and everyone in my opinion.

There is a public outdoor 100 yard range called Panther Top about 25 minutes from Blairsville towards Murphy North Carolina. Costs $2 if yall are into that lol.

I'd also check out Noontoola Creek in dial, fun place to shoot sporting clays but they have gone up in price the past year or so.

Main Street in Blue Ridge has some great stores and restaurants along the main strip. I would also check the schedule and go on a scenic rail road ride. Depending on how late yall want to stay out, you will have to check out Hiawassee or Blue Ridge. Most things in Blairsville shut down around 9 ish.

If you want a bad ass steak head to Blacksheep in Blue Ridge. Seriously, check out their menu.

Asianos is awesome in Hiawassee. It's the best Asian restaurant in the surrounding area and you won't spend a ton of money.

There are also a few Drug and Gun stores which make for pretty good t-shirts, pricing on other stuff is hit or miss.

If you have an atv, jeep, side by side, or dirt bike, it is a great time of year to bring it because Beasley Knob and Davenport Mountain are open depending on the rain.

These are all I can think of this late lol.

Have fun!

Vogel state park is nearby and is I think the most beautiful park in the state

And a nice one mile nature trial that I helped construct in 1982

Jims smoking Q has good BBQ

If it's not on the weekend
(On the weekends the curvy roads are loaded with organ donors on motorcycles passing cars on blind curves etc )
and you want a scenic drive
Take 129 south from town to Vogel and take 180 to Suches , then head towards dahalonega to stone pile gap, then to Helen for the wife to drag you around shopping all day then take 348 back to 129

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom