Things to include in your ad

If you are reposting, please take the time to COPY your old ad for the new one. Nothing pisses me off more to open an ad and see that it is a link to another ad. I click out and move on to the next item of interest.

Plus what has alway been mentioned above.

For crying out loud, if you are unsure about your spelling abilities first compose in Word then copy and paste your ad into the thread.
Just my two cents worth to make a more appealing ad

Although I am new here, I've already learned something else that I wish I'd put in my post. I would have said "if you want to PM me with an offer, include your phone number or someone else might slip in while I'm waiting on a response from you. If I get two offers that are the same, and wish to accept, I will contact the potential buyer/trader who first made offer, initially. But if he is slow to respond, he may very well miss out."

Or something like that. How long should a person wait for someone to get back to them before they move on to the next person who's made the same offer? I dunno, but we all know that, when it comes to selling, cash is king and an offer is only an offer.

Although I am new here, I've already learned something else that I wish I'd put in my post. I would have said "if you want to PM me with an offer, include your phone number or someone else might slip in while I'm waiting on a response from you. If I get two offers that are the same, and wish to accept, I will contact the potential buyer/trader who first made offer, initially. But if he is slow to respond, he may very well miss out."

Or something like that. How long should a person wait for someone to get back to them before they move on to the next person who's made the same offer? I dunno, but we all know that, when it comes to selling, cash is king and an offer is only an offer.

In my personal opinion, its open season until we are agreed on a time / location for a meet. There are too many people who string you along and then suddenly stop replying to PMs to sit around and give people someone a window of time to reply when someone else is ready to do business now. I usually state this up front in my for sale ads though.

In my personal opinion, its open season until we are agreed on a time / location for a meet. There are too many people who string you along and then suddenly stop replying to PMs to sit around and give people someone a window of time to reply when someone else is ready to do business now. I usually state this up front in my for sale ads though.

^^^THIS^^^ Typically I send name and number in the PM. If someone is serious, I find they tend to do the same.

+1 Vote Yes, would definately make a GREAT STICKY.
Add in, your correct REGION. Seems like some people think, all the Regions are related the ATLANTA area, or this is the ATLANTA area Shopper. NO the SOUTHEAST Region is NOT Gresham Park and NO the SOUTH Region is NOT Forrest Park. It's kinda scary these people own firearms and don't even know where they live in the State of Georgia. Perhaps a Region Map would help the hopeless?

Well said! I was wondering if some of these folks knew there was a world outside of 285. The center of the state, geographically, is near Danville in Twiggs county just north of I-16.

I really need to know how to modify an existing Classified Ad that I placed....such as lowering the price. I have looked twice and cannot find the process.
Thanks in advance for your help.
B Greene

+1 Vote Yes, would definately make a GREAT STICKY.
Add in, your correct REGION. Seems like some people think, all the Regions are related the ATLANTA area, or this is the ATLANTA area Shopper. NO the SOUTHEAST Region is NOT Gresham Park and NO the SOUTH Region is NOT Forrest Park. It's kinda scary these people own firearms and don't even know where they live in the State of Georgia. Perhaps a Region Map would help the hopeless?

See this alot in the SE classifieds for some reason

Back
Top Bottom