• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think we can post anymore LEO bashing threads?

I hold everyone in the same standard when they are breaking the law, regardless if they hold a badge.
True, But man I am getting tired of seeing these threads. You would think by the frequency of the threads every cop in the world is a bad cop. I think some of these guys have an agenda always pointing out the bad and never the good.

True, But man I am getting tired of seeing these threads. You would think by the frequency of the threads every cop in the world is a bad cop. I think some of these guys have an agenda always pointing out the bad and never the good.
Yeah, they're in the lime light for sure.

Or is it enough right now.

Naww, gotta keep posting them up, as if it actually serves a purpose, such as "holding them accountable" or "educating the masses" or some other nonsense.

Some simply can't grasp the concept that there are bad apples in any line of work, yet they are true activists for the cause if they post a half-assed video, of which 95% don't even begin to portray the true sequence of events.

In the end, their only purpose is revenue collection, plain & simple.... :rolleyes:

Naww, gotta keep posting them up, as if it actually serves a purpose, such as "holding them accountable" or "educating the masses" or some other nonsense.

Some simply can't grasp the concept that there are bad apples in any line of work, yet they are true activists for the cause if they post a half-assed video, of which 95% don't even begin to portray the true sequence of events.

In the end, their only purpose is revenue collection, plain & simple.... :rolleyes:
;).

I agree, There has been to much LEO bashing the last few weeks. Bad apples are everywhere,Why are we not talking about the good men and women who lace up their boots everyday to protect our streets,without them the chaos would run rampant around the United States.

Back
Top Bottom