• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Think weed is harmless?

The act of leaving your child alone with an inanimate object that they could use to harm themselves was the dangerous part, not the firearm. Now try to defend yourself with a joint.
It would be hard to defend yourself with a joint, because it's not dangerous, it's not capable of killing. Now you get it :thumb:

In for the number of car crashes alcohol has caused vs. marijuana....
Which is more prevalent? Which is statistically more likely due to its prevalence? Now...does that prove one is inherently more dangerous because of the aforementioned statistic?

Which animal kills more people, sharks or pitbulls. See, sharks are super safe.

It would be hard to defend yourself with a joint, because it's not dangerous, it's not capable of killing. Now you get it :thumb:
One of the worst parts of dope is what it does to cities where it's been legalized. Some of my favorite places out west have been ruined by weed and the culture surrounding it. It's a damn shame. Helena MT for instance...it's fallen off of a cliff and it's been sad to see.

In for the number of car crashes alcohol has caused vs. marijuana....
Here you go
They found that prior to the legalization of marijuana in the state, about 8.8% of drivers involved in fatal traffic crashes tested positive for THC. Over the 12-24 months following legalization, that percentage more than doubled, to 18%.Mar 8, 2022
https://www.plevinandgallucci.com › ...
Marijuana-Related Car Accidents - Plevin & Gallucci

They found that from 2000 to 2018 the percentage of crash deaths involving cannabis increased from 9 percent to 21.5 percent, and the percentage of deaths involving cannabis and alcohol also more than doubled, from 4.8 percent to 10.3 percent.

The pot didn't operate the train, the engineer high on pot did. Even he concedes that being high on pot caused the death of 14 people. Using pot isn't the victimless crime it's proponents try to make it out to be. I get your argument is that getting high on the job made him unsafe, but the wrong decision was to use it in the first place.
Im pretty sure it was probably blunt force trama that caused the deaths.

The act of possessing or smoking a plant is a victimless crime. 100%
Driving while intoxicated is NOT a victimless crime. Big difference.

I feel like I'm trying to explain simple things to a bunch of stoners who just can't get it.

The act of possessing or smoking a plant is a victimless less crime. 100%

I feel like I'm trying to explain simple things to a bunch of stoners who just can't get it.
How about the process of illegally growing and transporting and selling contraband? Still victimless? Nope. You're supporting drug cartels and violent gangs. I don't know of too many that are harmless. Dope doesn't come down like manna from heaven.

How about the process of illegally growing and transporting and selling contraband? Still victimless? Nope. You're supporting drug cartels and violent gangs. I don't know of too many that are harmless. Dope doesn't come down like manna from heaven.
Yes, the act of growing plants is still victimless.

The act of possessing or smoking a plant is a victimless crime. 100%

And what caused the blunt force truama? The engineer being high on pot (per his own admission.) Try explaining the whole victimless crime thing to the families of the 14 people who were killed. Bet they would see that one quiet differently.

Back
Top Bottom