• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Think weed is harmless?

Wait… Weeds not good for you??!

So you’re saying I need the Government to tell me what do do and think… Gotcha
I’m saying nothing except a statement on the fact that food, drugs, and booze are heavily regulated, and as part of such regulation can no make claims of, for example, a health benefit that may or may not exist. I can think of a few wine labels the past few years that were rejected for exactly that. Otherwise, I merely posted an article I found interesting.

I’m saying nothing except a statement on the fact that food, drugs, and booze are heavily regulated, and as part of such regulation can no make claims of, for example, a health benefit that may or may not exist. I can think of a few wine labels the past few years that were rejected for exactly that. Otherwise, I merely posted an article I found interesting.
Ah.. So regulation has helped the consumer make better choices…

I guess you’re right about that… You get a regulated choice on either Heart Disease, Liver Cancer, or Lung Cancer…

Regulations sure have helped people….

Gimme some more of that there regulations..

I graduated with multiple GT Mechanical Engineers whom all consumed copious amounts of distallite and live rosin (75-98% thc). I’m talking, before and after class, while studying, and even prior to tests… multiple times every single day. Somehow they all landed jobs at Lockheed, Gulfstream, etc.. Modern weed, despite how much more “potent” it has become, is still far less dangerous than most of y’all’s diets, and at-least 50x less dangerous than daily/weekly drinking.

I graduated with multiple GT Mechanical Engineers whom all consumed copious amounts of distallite and live rosin (75-98% thc). I’m talking, before and after class, while studying, and even prior to tests… multiple times every single day. Somehow they all landed jobs at Lockheed, Gulfstream, etc.. Modern weed, despite how much more “potent” it has become, is still far less dangerous than most of y’all’s diets, and at-least 50x less dangerous than daily/weekly drinking.
HAHA…
Good one on the 50x… guessing you weren’t top of your class?

Unless you regularly fly planes developed at Lockheed and Gulfstream….

Fortunately I only fly on Citations….

Very unfortunate. I have long believed that MJ should be legal. But turbo-charging it, and then having people take the concentrated versions endlessly? It's a formula for disaster. The people in that business should find the brake pedal. They're going to kill customers, and then their own industry. Might take 20 years, but they'll kill it.

Really surprised that states like CO and CA haven't stepped in and said "no more than 15% THC."
Ahhh, but a slippery slope. Would you like any state/gov to dictate that Bourbon can no longer be higher than 80 proof?

Nearly all chemical substances have a toxicity point, which will vary by individual. For some people, it's possible to drink enough alcohol for it to be lethal. THC wouldn't be any different, in the sense that at some level of concentration, it dramatically alters the brain's function, potentially causing permanent alteration, as the article suggests.
There's never been a documented death by overdose of marijuana/THC...

Back
Top Bottom