• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Think weed is harmless?

Can't deny that one. Some of that crap they straight up tell you they don't mnow how it works but just try it because it does work.
When the side effects look like this:
Screenshot_20220720-135747__01.jpg

Suddenly smoking some jazz cabbage doesn't seem so bad.

The truth is that although marijuana is one of the safest drugs around, far safer than opioids, alcohol, Tylenol, or antidepressants, it is still toxic when the dose is large enough. So, let’s take a look at the real facts.

really bro? 18-22 people a year...prove they died from a plant. more people die from tylenol vs THC based on your link.
Agreed. I was just curious if there had been a documented death from cannabis. I had never heard of it happening.

Agreed. I was just curious if there had been a documented death from cannabis. I had never heard of it happening.

I remember it causing 14 deaths.

Even the engineer of the Conrail train that caused it agrees.

"If the joint hadn't been there, I wouldn't have been so inattentive," he said. "I feel it was pretty much exclusively the marijuana -- the marijuana and the disease of addiction."

I remember it causing 14 deaths.

Even the engineer of the Conrail train that caused it agrees.

"If the joint hadn't been there, I wouldn't have been so inattentive," he said. "I feel it was pretty much exclusively the marijuana -- the marijuana and the disease of addiction."
That's the same as blaming the gun for the deaths in a mass shooting, or any shooting.

He was an irresponsible moron who decided to get intoxicated while operating a train, terrible idea no matter what the intoxicant is. But the blame lays solely on him and his irresponsible decision.

Marijuana plants are not capable of operating trains, not even that super duper crazy concentrated new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom