• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thinking about buying a Silencerco Harvester

Peacekeeper

Default rank <2500 posts
"What were you aiming at?"
128   0
Reaction score
I am think about getting a Harvester, or saving a bit longer to get a Deadair Sandman L, I have enough now for the Harvester.

I will be using it on a Remington 308 700, Encore 308 with a 16.5 barrel and a Contender 300 Blackout with a 16.5 barrel.

I will be buying it with a trust, so I don't know if I should wait and worry about that or just buy the Harvester now.

What is your thoughts on the performance of both for my three guns?

Thanks

I haven't heard the dead air can yet but I heard 556 coming out of a harvester and was so impressed I bought one for a precision build. I already own a few aac 30 cal cans but I really liked the harvester on 556.

I have a Harvester and use in on LR308 and 223 AR's.. Nice and easy to change direct thread bases for different thread pitch. I would look at the Omega also. If you are going to be hunting, Harvester is very light and does have a "muzzle brake" on it. It is not full auto rated and you will have to let it cool down if you like mag dumps. If you get the Harvester now, you should have it by the time hunting season opens up if that matters.

Go check them out in person, it helped me decide. I was in between on a bunch of 30cal cans and went by QRF an went with Omega. All three cans you mentioned were in my line up. I choose the Omega for its versatility, only thing I didn't like about the Harvester is was the rate of fire recommended. Even though I didn't plan on shooting fast, maybe down the road I would.

Two much time and money to have to buy multiple cans over an over. I wanted a do all 30 cal can.

Back
Top Bottom