• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This AK Stock. Honest Opinion Please

The problem if finding them at less than 140 a set... if I can get the raw cost down (80% finish) I could make a few. Looks like to be effective i would have to do 12 assuming 1 out of 6 was rejected.

Saw this on FB marketplace.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328-101404_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230328-101404_Facebook.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 12
BLIP BLIP the Lichtenberg process has always amazed me. I am 50/50 on it though. Pattern is looks good. But is just seems rather deep compared to what I have seen. That being said every wood burns and or conducts differently. So I am sure you know it will be trial and error with types of wood. Softer will probably burn deeper.

Curious if you built your device at home or dis you get a commercial kit? I thought about building one out of an old microwave.

Keep at it and you will get it figured out.

BLIP BLIP the Lichtenberg process has always amazed me. I am 50/50 on it though. Pattern is looks good. But is just seems rather deep compared to what I have seen. That being said every wood burns and or conducts differently. So I am sure you know it will be trial and error with types of wood. Softer will probably burn deeper.

Curious if you built your device at home or dis you get a commercial kit? I thought about building one out of an old microwave.

Keep at it and you will get it figured out.
Thanks bud. Building a more controlled unit with a microwave.

Back
Top Bottom