this for sure belongs in the stupid section-unsafe with guns

Heck, we had 2 dumbass LEO's at the Public range in Waycross do that to us, one LEO with a Tacticle Shotgun and the other LEO a AR15. There were 3 of us 2 of them at the Range. They were shooting next to us, next thing I knew, I can hear the sound from their weapons and can feel the Muzzle Blast coming from behind us. I turned and Hollered at them "What the **** you think your doing"? They looked at me and said "what's the Problem?". I told them "You don't shoot standing behind people, you fricking IDIOTS". They say "well you don't have get Nasty about it". I said You haven't seen nasty yet, try that Crap again. Then they go into a Tacticle Low Crouch, like their in "Search and Clear" mode, and go over towards the Pistol Range. What they did over there I have No Clue. But they left shortly after that. Idiots with a Badge and a Gun.

Last edited:
Heck, we had 2 dumbass LEO's at the Public range in Waycross do that to us, one LEO with a Tacticle Shotgun and the other LEO a AR15. There were 3 of us 2 of them at the Range. They were shooting next to us, next thing I knew, I can hear the sound from their weapons and can feel the Muzzle Blast coming from behind us. I turned and Hollered at them "What the **** you think your doing"? They looked at me and said "what's the Problem?". I told them "You don't shoot standing behind people, you fricking IDIOTS". They say "well you don't have get Nasty about it". I said You haven't seen nasty yet, try that Crap again. Then they go into a Tacticle Low Crouch, like their in "Search and Clear" mode, and go over towards the Pistol Range. What they did over there I have No Clue. But they left shortly after that. Idiots with a Badge and a Gun.

would have resulted in complaint to the dept and to the range safety officer

Wow...wow I would have been like lets try this again but next you sit on the ground and see how you like it. wtf some people get way to comfortable with guns and start getting stupid. It's all fun and laughs till you kill someone... what a piece of ****

Back
Top Bottom