this for sure belongs in the stupid section-unsafe with guns

I was thinking about this today. I am not a violent person, but I am pretty certain I would of knocked this fella onto his arse. My question is if you were arrested and you showed this video to the judge I wonder if he would dismiss the charge? At what point does someone deserve an ass whopping?

I am the easy goingest guy you will ever meet. I would have kicked his sorry arse twice, then ripped his head off and crapped down his neck. What an fing jack arse.
Don't get me wrong, I love to have fun as much as the next guy. That **** aint fun or funny. Maybe I am getting too old to have fun? I still would have kicked his arse on gp alone. Pecker head!!!!!

I think it's good for the newbies to see this stuff.

I differ with your comment, Sir.
Just because you're "newbies" to ODT doesn't mean you're an idiot to firing range etiquette.
I'm a newbie and been involved in weaponery for over 50 years, 6 of those years in the Army.
Owned and/or fired 40 to 50 weapons, on and off firing ranges.
I am, however, new to ODT which has increased my knowledge of alot of things, and enjoyed very much, but NOT how to handle a weapon.
I don't have a problem being a "newbie" and realize I may have to prove myself in many ways, just as most rookies go thru.
Maybe if you would've reworded your comment to "most or some newbies" but not to insinuate all.

Still love you Bro.........LOL
[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom