• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This Guy Would be an Amateur on ODT . . . .

That looks like enough stuff to get about 1000 years in NY. Maybe he outta try for an agreement to plead to a lesser charge.

What was the warrant for? When did it become illegal to own as many guns as you want. New York so not really surprised
Well the prevailing opinion in NYC and surrounding areas is that if you own just one gun you are either a cop or a criminal. People up there have zero interest and understanding of firearms. In the 90s my mother and father in law would fly down to see grandkids occasionally. One lived in Queens and the other Long Island. I probably owned 25 or 30 guns back then. But they were both horrified at the sight of them. Huge cultural difference between us and them.

What was the warrant for? When did it become illegal to own as many guns as you want. New York so not really surprised

Yea... NYC and the burroughs surrounding it have the toughest laws. A pistol permit is not even for concealed carry in NYS. It is not valid in NYC. That guy is screwed....

You cant purchase pistol ammo legally without your pistol permit... Which of course isnt valid in NYC...

Kinda like “Whose on First”....
Except you just do jail time...

I still have land in Upstate NY and grew up and went to college there. it is really unbelievably great hunting! Deer, pheasant and grouse...

so his last arrest was for possessing a handgun that would be legal in most states, i'd say he was an old collector that refused to move from his home in old age

Apparently NY thinks that 50000 rounds of ammo is:

un·prec·e·dent·ed
ˌənˈpresədən(t)əd/
adjective
adjective: unprecedented
  1. never done or known before.

Apparently NY thinks that 50000 rounds of ammo is:

un·prec·e·dent·ed
ˌənˈpresədən(t)əd/
adjective
adjective: unprecedented
  1. never done or known before.