This heat sucks!

I think the heat is throwing the bass fishing off. I fished the other day and as soon as the sun went down and the moonlight hit the water, the bass turned on. We caught 2 bass during light hours and 8 after the sun went down.

I have been trying to install Gorilla lift assist on my trailer for 4 days. Only 1/2 way done due to heat and health, normally it would be a two hr job..Can't wait for fall!

I would rather be too cold, than too hot. I can always put more clothes on but there's a limit to how much I can take off!

I love the summer time as well, the heat isnt an issue to me, it seems to be an issue with the fish though! I am from southern Louisiana and the fish bit there regardless of how hot it is. Pretty crazy how much different the weather messes with fish here.
Yeah, those state lines really make fish different...:rolleyes:

I would rather be too cold, than too hot. I can always put more clothes on but there's a limit to how much I can take off!

I used to be that way, but it gets hard to move around with insulated Carhardt bibs and a coat on. Plus the added weight of the winter wear.
I usually just wear a pair of Carhardt shorts, ankle boots, and a do rag in the summer. I be sweat'n like hell. I keep a shirt in the truck in the event I have to go in a place of business. I wouldn't enjoy summer so much if I couldn't run around half naked.

Back
Top Bottom