• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is a big F U to Fed X

The Southern Gentlemen

Bear Icon Lifetime Supporter
Death Before Dishonor
187   0
Reaction score
So I get in from work today and go to admire my wildflower garden I have planted as a surprise for my lovely bride and see this
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5508.jpeg

I’m so pissed right now you could fry an egg on my head!!! These lazy ass pieces of **** couldn’t have walked an extra 3 steps and stay on my walk way!!! No they had to walk right through my flower bed🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

My front yard has a fence that has rock columns for posts, one side of my property has a closed gate, but the other side the gate is opened. Yesterday FedEx put package out right beside the road on top of the column for everyone to see. In the rain by the way. If you saw the layout of my property it would he obvious that's not where packages get delivered. I suppose I expect too much from society.

Being away from everything means we order a lot online. Made a huge difference leaving snacks and water out for them. Both UPS and FedEx drivers have taken the time to introduce themselves and our packages are handled with more care than what I've seen. Now if I could get the weirdo USPS autist to fall in line, I'd be content, but he seems to be skiddish with actual human interaction. Can't win em' all.

Back
Top Bottom