• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is a big F U to Fed X

Save it and tame your aggression. All the shippers are a s**t show these days. So although your anger is necessary it isn't the first case of " I want to choke this shipper ) that's been recorded on here. I have had them leave my packages out by a garage / barn in the neighbors yard which is clearly not my property and right by a dirt road. Anybody could have stopped and basically picked up my 400 barrel and nobody would have been none the wiser.

Being away from everything means we order a lot online. Made a huge difference leaving snacks and water out for them. Both UPS and FedEx drivers have taken the time to introduce themselves and our packages are handled with more care than what I've seen. Now if I could get the weirdo USPS autist to fall in line, I'd be content, but he seems to be skiddish with actual human interaction. Can't win em' all.
Haven't left food and drinks for ours but do go out and meet them when I can. It seems to make a difference when they get to know you and your dog. 🐶

I had ruts in front of my house where a fedex guy drove all the way up to my porch and then spun the wheels getting traction in wet grass. That was only one time but I had a long reminder to look at.

UPS driver was spinning wheels and tearing up my driveway. I went out and looked at his tread. Told him he was driving around on bald tires. He knew I saw him spinning. He had new tires the next time I saw him.

Former rural carrier for USPS was the title holder though. She was driving like she was fleeing the scene of a crime. I quit putting solar lights anywhere because she ran over every one of them over the course of several weeks.

Haven't had a problem in years though.

Not defending the guy at all, but he probably didn't realize it was a planted flower bed. I don't garden so it looks like it's just dirt to me.

I'm the type who would have used the steps though.
Tell Mr TSG:
1714220653490.gif

Back
Top Bottom