• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is just ridiculous. 14 year old arrested for wearing a shirt

It's not so much the actions of the teacher and the school that bother me as the police actually arresting him. Disturbing the education process is a crime how? :SMH:

It's our whole PC educational system. I WAS a teacher in California, and we were "directed" to teach the student's that the 2nd Amendment was for the National Guard. I however did my best as a History teacher to instill in my student's the true reason for the 2nd Amendment, protecting ourselves and our liberty from tyranny. Luckily it stuck with most of them. :)

I just wonder what I am in store for later on my daughter is 4 she likes guns she has a rifle of her own I bought her for Christmas. Right now she is in PreK and she draws pictures of guns now I have not heard anything about it mainly cause my wife wife is a teacher and she goes to schools at my wifes schools and everyone knows us and being around me for 5 minutes anyone would know my passion for firearms but when she gets older and goes to middle school or high school I wonder how many issues this is going start.

I just wonder what I am in store for later on my daughter is 4 she likes guns she has a rifle of her own I bought her for Christmas. Right now she is in PreK and she draws pictures of guns now I have not heard anything about it mainly cause my wife wife is a teacher and she goes to schools at my wifes schools and everyone knows us and being around me for 5 minutes anyone would know my passion for firearms but when she gets older and goes to middle school or high school I wonder how many issues this is going start.

I like to think that wouldn't happen in C'ville. Wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom