• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***This is something to see***

Watch the video of the suspects walking with their backpacks. One has a grey backpack and the other has a very light grey or even white backpack that he is swinging all over the place. The picture of the exploded bag right after the bombing was black with a white stripe on the hand tote right behind the neck. Looks like the suspects were there and probably in on it with a variety of other potential patsies (the billybob in red shirt and blue sweater, the Saudi's, and these two tennis player looking suspects). I know everyone thinks these SEALS are hero's and whatever but they are just ordinary men. They can be bought and or corrupted and the most obvious explanation would be that they were compartmentalized and running a drill that turned into a live situation. Keep in mind that the suspects were both dressed very much like the Craft/spooks/SEAL team.

Brothers were agents. US runs Chechen AQ. Russia is going to come out with their intell that shows how the US got them in and out of terrorist controlled areas of Uzbekistan. Family tells media that FBI has been in touch with brothers for 5 years. Aunt says video of naked man arrested just after before older brother's death was in fact the older brother. Younger brother had police squad pump about 150 rounds into the boat but still managed to jump out. When they realized they didn't kill him, he jumped out. Then a few min later they are giving him a tracheotomy. They obviously don't want these guys to talk.

False-flag carried out with spook team and then burned down their agent patsy while having other patsies in place (constitutionalist and Saudi). Very similar to OKC Bombing.

I just do not see it. What reason would the government have to do this. Do you really really think that NAVY SEALS would be involved in an attack on our own country. I think that some polits and officials might, but not navy seals. You know one? ask one what he thinks.

I know one. I guess I could ask.

Back
Top Bottom