This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

Here is our new boy, "Enzo". We just adopted him a few weeks back. He is a 13 month old Cane Corso and weighs in at 120 pounds of pure goofiness.
enzo2.jpg
enzo.jpg
enzo3.jpg

"My wife's" new dog, got her 6 months ago, she's about 2 1/2. I call her a Miniature Chocolate Lab; around 2/3 scale, 50#.

Alexis.jpg

(No, really. My wife had to have a new one. She's not mine, whatever she thinks.:D)

Just noticed when I added the pic that that was back when we still had grass, back in July. Combine the dry with her running back and forth, is pretty bare right now.

This is ICCF Cane Corso Bulldozer AKA Dozer now at 5 months and 60lbs. He is solid black and no brindle like my female. Had to leave his ears alone because he was 4 months old when I bought him. Great dog with a wonderful disposition. Huge feet and going to be a big boy.

Bulldozer 5 months.jpg

This is ICCF Cane Corso Bulldozer AKA Dozer now at 5 months and 60lbs. He is solid black and no brindle like my female. Had to leave his ears alone because he was 4 months old when I bought him. Great dog with a wonderful disposition. Huge feet and going to be a big boy.

View attachment 1020562

Looks like an oversized Lab without the ear crop. Handsome fella.

Back
Top Bottom