• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

MY BIG BOY STAYING WARM ON THIS COLD SNOWY NIGHT!!!
IMG_0700.JPG

Looks like an oversized Lab without the ear crop. Handsome fella.

This was sort of a rescue situation as the lady I bought him from raised him since 5wks and she now has cancer for the second time so she sold him to me to give him a good home. Hopefully his head will grow into his ears! I prefer the pit cut on Cane Corsos.

This is his Sire Thor

Dozer Sire.gif

In my unbiased opinion Cane Corso's are the greatest family pet and protector.
yeah, i did a lot of research on them about 8-9 years ago and decided they were exactly the dog for me. I started looking for one back then and instead ended up with a red doberman male who was the best dog i ever had. we lost him to cancer last month. Enzo has some big shoes to fill as the male family companion/protector dog but i am sure he will fill the roll wonderfully. He is a smart and sweet boy and has the best hearing and awareness of any dog i have ever had.
ive seen your 2 cane corsos on here. they are good looking dogs.

yeah, i did a lot of research on them about 8-9 years ago and decided they were exactly the dog for me. I started looking for one back then and instead ended up with a red doberman male who was the best dog i ever had. we lost him to cancer last month. Enzo has some big shoes to fill as the male family companion/protector dog but i am sure he will fill the roll wonderfully. He is a smart and sweet boy and has the best hearing and awareness of any dog i have ever had.
ive seen your 2 cane corsos on here. they are good looking dogs.

Thanks and you have a good looking boy as well. x2 on the hearing of these dogs. My female somehow hears my truck enter our concrete driveway over 100' feet away from inside our home with thermal windows. She could hear a whale fart from the beach.

This was sort of a rescue situation as the lady I bought him from raised him since 5wks and she now has cancer for the second time so she sold him to me to give him a good home. Hopefully his head will grow into his ears! I prefer the pit cut on Cane Corsos.

This is his Sire Thor

View attachment 1020580

Great Looking DOG!

Back
Top Bottom