• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

Nyx does not like her new harness. Sad because it fits her well. Brodie is so badly hurt that he didn't get a new harness that he moped for three days.
nyx2.jpg

We lost our perfect lab mix of 11 years, a couple years back. My wife swore we'd NEVER EVER have another dog because it broke her heart so bad.....
Well, we ended up with this mutt that my wife rescued last September. She was a bony 60lb and vet estimated 6 mos old then.
She's a mix of Bull Mastiff and Cane Corso according to the vet, but who knows or cares. She's a good dog, smart and NOBODY will walk near my wife while Hazel (the dog) is near her. My wife and this dog are nearly inseparable now.
Resized_20220928_113855.jpeg
20220920_203003.jpg
Above is right after we got her..
Now, she's 100lbs (and not done growing) and has made herself at home with us.

20221218_143456.jpg20230128_130706.jpg

When my wife is gone, I know exactly where to find the pup...she's sitting in mama's parking spot waiting for her to return....
20221012_220249.jpg

We lost our perfect lab mix of 11 years, a couple years back. My wife swore we'd NEVER EVER have another dog because it broke her heart so bad.....
Well, we ended up with this mutt that my wife rescued last September. She was a bony 60lb and vet estimated 6 mos old then.
She's a mix of Bull Mastiff and Cane Corso according to the vet, but who knows or cares. She's a good dog, smart and NOBODY will walk near my wife while Hazel (the dog) is near her. My wife and this dog are nearly inseparable now.
View attachment 5316688
View attachment 5316687

View attachment 5316693View attachment 5316694

When my wife is gone, I know exactly where to find the pup...she's sitting in mama's parking spot waiting for her to return....
View attachment 5316698
Just a beautiful, Dog!

View attachment 5316688
View attachment 5316687

View attachment 5316693View attachment 5316694

View attachment 5316698
Beautiful dog and a great story...

Back
Top Bottom