• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This raises so many questions..........

I have literally seen people park in those handicap spaces, get out and run to the entrance. Now that wreaks of self entitlement and laziness.. I mean how obvious people can be! I park way out in the big parking lots to keep from getting door dings. By the time I get to the front door my hip feels like it's going to fall out and I have to get a cart and bend over and support myself with my forearms to ease the back pain. Now if I can endure that then there a lot more people more deserving than most of the people I see getting out of cars parked in handicap spaces. I really believe 80 percent of those tags or mirror hangers are acquired by people just looking to get a spot close to the door. I mean I have been in the car with people that will drive around the lot 20 times looking for a close spot. I could have been in and out in that time. People actually amaze me at the lengths they go to just to get over on someone or thing.
I was told about a kid who drives his grandfathers car to college because parking is hard to get and they wont tow him if he parks in the handicap places. The kid doesn't commute and literally lives on campus. I was really disappointed.

Ah that explains it. Never heard of the Ghost line. Thought this was a really good imitation of a Phantom with a 300 underskin. Those headlights threw me off.
I've seen one that was a converted Chrysler 300.. made to look like a RR, now that sob was the funniest looking thing I ever saw

I have a really hard time believing that is a true RR Phantom. I have never heard of one having a stepped headlight.
Ima drive it to church on Sunday

20230228_195121.jpg

20230228_195110.jpg

20230228_195131.jpg
it

For the money this car costs the RR dealer needs to pay attention to the lousy fit on the hood.
Hood fit fine when RR dealer sold it to original owner.
This car probably bought as a total and rebuilt by
Bro'ham & Co. with a fine 2-tone metallix paint job,
Big wheels from China, plus dis n dat. Curb feelers
must be out of style right now. Does look better than
one of those RR nose jobs on a VW beetle. ( j m h o )

That would make me go immediately into Walmart and buy a package of Saltines. Come out crush a bag up and sprinkle over the top of the car. Sit back to watch the Grackle show.
The urge to key the **** out of that car would be irresistible, especially if they didn't have a placard or tag. I know very few actually handicapped people that could afford that type of auto. Actually, I know two and one of them is dead.

Back
Top Bottom