• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This should be the one.

True story guys.
I had this one eyed teacher in high school.
Robert Wood Johnson high school to be exact.
Not far behind the Smokehouse Bar b q restaurant that Biker 13 does a superb job at having meet and greets a few times a year.
Anyhow, this teacher( not naming him due to just reasons. But he was a fine man and teacher who left an impression on me to this day and a YMCA was named in his honor locally)taught a class called Sports Heros which was basically a class for the less destined to be a notable member of society as I was not the model student of the era.
And Im Not taking away from anyone else who might have taken this class by any means.
We basically learned how big of a man whore Babe Ruth was and how alcoholism ruined many careers for big named athletes thruout the history of many sports.
And every Friday we played a competitive classroom sport that culminated into a championship at the end of the year.
The Super Bowl trophy,at the end of the year so to speak was a can of Pepsi for the winning team.
By mid semester that can of Pepsi was a coveted prize(that I still have to this day) that the want to win consumed you to dig deep and look forward to that class every day and compete with all you had every Friday to the point I didn't even want to cut classes.(which I previously was a champion at)
This teacher was gifted in bring out the best of the Spicolys he got stuck with from year to year.
That Golden Chicken kinda reminds reminds me of that can of pepsi.And if I got to explain it farther, you ain't gonna understand.
"Too much power in the blood " that teacher used to say.
If you know,you just know..
And again,guys.
Thanks for tolerating my sometimes warped sense of humor, and one sided political beliefs.
I can honestly say I've never put anyone on ignore since I've been here and don't plan to.
Ain't skeet.
And love you all like a brother.

Unless you voted for a greasy slimy democrat.

Back
Top Bottom