This veteran needs your support!

Without trying to insult anyone, that is what Officers do. Reactive instead of proactive. I can count the number of great Officers I have served with on one hand.

For the record, I am not a LEO basher (I will be sarcastic when they continue to shoot dogs and blow up infants) and I would never presume to know the dangers these fine folks face day in and day out. One of my best friends and many of my family are current or former LEO and military. I do, however, have a problem with this mentality, as I am not aware of any SOP that instructs an officer to publicly humiliate another human being.

I would never presume to know the dangers these fine folks face day in and day out.

They signed up for it, and clearly many of them are not qualified for the "service" (as some call it) they claim to provide. There are many instances when it's clearly a disservice and perpetuation of crime

I went in service 1961 and was retired in 1970 due to injuries in Combat, I've been accused of not being old enough to have been in Nam because I look only 50 or so years old when I'm actually over 70. LMAO Sometimes you can't win:doh: The Stolen Valor act is only if you use medals or uniform for personal gain. If you want to prance around in a Prussian Field Marshal's uniform wearing a Blue Max, that's your own business. If you wear a MOH to get money, then it's against the law. But before you confront a Veteran, make sure you know what you're talking about, some of these guys gave all and don't need to be insulted but a handshake and a thank you..

Back
Top Bottom