This veteran needs your support!

When I wear my Blue Max and Iron cross, no one has ever questioned me.. But all seriousness aside, how many carry a 214 with them? I have my Retired Military ID on me, but that's just to get that big discount at Home Depot and my VA Card so the Doctors know who they're laughing at when I ask for treatment. The Stolen Valor act only covers if you're using medals etc for GAIN. I don't think Ford was looking for a free meal or donations. As for not remembering some details, Hell, the guy is approaching 80 years old. I can't remember many things from just yesterday. I don't think dressing as a Lance Corporal is going to impress to many people. Those yahoos should have just thanked him and let it go, too many people in other peoples business as it is. I don't even think I can even get into my Dress Blues anymore, but if I choose to squeeze into them and stand on a corner and wave at cars, it's no ones business and if you bug or question me, I'll teach you some salty words your Daddy said not to use.. MR FORD.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE:thumb:

When I wear my Blue Max and Iron cross, no one has ever questioned me.. But all seriousness aside, how many carry a 214 with them? I have my Retired Military ID on me, but that's just to get that big discount at Home Depot and my VA Card so the Doctors know who they're laughing at when I ask for treatment. The Stolen Valor act only covers if you're using medals etc for GAIN. I don't think Ford was looking for a free meal or donations. As for not remembering some details, Hell, the guy is approaching 80 years old. I can't remember many things from just yesterday. I don't think dressing as a Lance Corporal is going to impress to many people. Those yahoos should have just thanked him and let it go, too many people in other peoples business as it is. I don't even think I can even get into my Dress Blues anymore, but if I choose to squeeze into them and stand on a corner and wave at cars, it's no ones business and if you bug or question me, I'll teach you some salty words your Daddy said not to use.. MR FORD.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE:thumb:
Well said!

Would you be kind enough to highlight exactly where it says he didn't know, because I am taking sides and read your posted quotes and I can't find it. He specifically says that he was trying to figure out why his service was being questioned! That is the point in the confrontation that he had reached his patience and it escalated from there.

Just because that POS claimed it does not make it fact.

i am taking sides

Its already been underlined for you straight from the article and it said the cop asked twice(reiterated). If you can't see that he never answered the Basic question, that's on you. Nobody here was there, who knows why the soldier and cop claimed the card was fake they were there and we were not. Like you said he asked why he didn't know why he was being questioned, he never said Paris Island or San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom