• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This weekends Expo show...

Lets see: We’ll have pay for parking and get to have my license plate recorded by automatic device.

We’ll have to pay again to get in and half of the tables will have jewelry and non-gun stuff, and the gun stuff will be overpriced.

Hmmm. I think I have better stuff to waste my time on
Excuses excuses

Wasn’t gonna go but I did. Met PoopDaddy ( nice to chat) and some others. Had a good time and actually bought some things I needed / wanted .

BUT !!!!! I GOTTA KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS THIS IS CAUSE , I DO NOT WANT TO DO
“ A DEAL “ WITH YOU !!!!! I mean , I like fishnets , but this is wrong in SO many ways !!!!!

08723E95-F9E8-40E4-AEB3-CD7551DA1605.jpeg
B8837E59-105C-4FA9-9B34-E5370C4ACBF5.jpeg

Yeah, saw the same guy as well... pretty clear that he couldn't give a **** what others might think of his wardrobe choice especially at a gun show. Maybe he's European??

Wasn’t gonna go but I did. Met PoopDaddy ( nice to chat) and some others. Had a good time and actually bought some things I needed / wanted .

BUT !!!!! I GOTTA KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS THIS IS CAUSE , I DO NOT WANT TO DO
“ A DEAL “ WITH YOU !!!!! I mean , I like fishnets , but this is wrong in SO many ways !!!!!

View attachment 4312792View attachment 4312793

Back
Top Bottom