• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thompson Machine Group Buy

You have two options.

Buy it as an individual: You simply purchase the can off my website. When it arrives, we fill out two form 4s and certificate of compliance. You will then go get some fingerprint cards made, get 2"x2" passport photos made, and have a chief law enforcement officer in your jurisdiction sign the back of the forms. You put all of those things in an envelope, and mail to the ATF's PO Box in Atlanta. Total = Cost the can + $200 tax + $10 for photos + driving around and wasting time.

Buy it as a trust: Purchase the can off my site. While you are waiting on it to come in, have a trust set up. The guy I mentioned earlier costs $125. Quicken Will Maker is cheaper. Some lawyers charge more. When the can comes in, we fill out two form 4s and certificate of compliance. You place those, a copy of your trust, and a $200 check in an envelope and mail to the ATF's PO Box in Atlanta. Total = Cost of the can + $200 tax + $125 for trust - the hassle of driving around.

For all you guys either waiting on a trust, or deciding about one, you can go ahead and order. You have until the can comes in to have that trust set up.

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO

If you are a long way away from McDonough, I can make it to where you will only need to come down here to pick the can up. PM me for details.

Last edited:
I am still unfamiliar with the process. So if I get a trust set up, all I have to pay for is the Isis? Or do I have to pay the trust, Isis, and tax stamp? If I have done nothing to begin the process of acquiring a .22 can, how much will all of this cost? Thank you to anyone who can answer.

If you get a trust setup you send in a copy of that along with your form 4 and a check for $200 made out to the BATFE. So it is $200 stamp+249+ tax for suppressor so total around $466. There are examples of trusts stickied at the top of this forum or you can pay a lawyer to make one or use Quicken Will maker. It is very easy. Then you wait. If you don't do the trust you can do it as an individual and you have to get CLEO sign off, 2 fingerprint cards, and 2 passport photos you send in with your form 4.

I'm in for an Isis 22. I'll pay at the end of the week and I'll be in touch then to sort out the details.

With the timetable on this, it's going to be more of a birthday present rather than Christmas. lol

Guys 2 things. I'm about to advertise this on some other sites, and to avoid any MAP complaints from other dealers, I removed the price from plain view on my site and the first post. PM me, or add the item to your cart on my site to see the INSANE Group Buy price.

Also, I added it to the front page of my site as well. Feel free to point your buddies towards www.quietriotfirearms.com ;)

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

7 Isis's ordered. I will email you all individually to confirm I have you down and your payment situation.

Also, on the QMF front, I have decided that even if I don't get to 5 cans, I will honor this price until November 30 and place the orders. So no need to wait to see if it goes through, it will!

Back
Top Bottom