• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Those damn Medicare fraudsters!!!

I believe that NJ Senator? Bob Menendez was hooked up with some doctor in Florida that was doing massive Medicare fraud, doctor was prosecuted but Bob skated.

Rick Scott had a similar situation.

The modus operandi seems to be: Build or buy a small medical services firm. Dramatically inflate the sales and profit numbers via shady medicare billing schemes. Sell off the company for a massive gain after a few years, before the government gets a handle on the paper trail and shady dealings. Leave the new owners on the hook for whatever fallout happens (which will still be somewhat contained). The big money people seem to be able to insulate themselves by paying the managers incentives to keep the scheme going, but isolated from shareholders and directors.

Pot o' gold at the end of the day, with the worst risk maybe being some slightly odorous tint to your reputation.

I get a couple phone calls a week from fraudsters wanting to sign me up for some sort of medical "brace" so they can get Medicare to pay them for it. They haven't diagnosed you with any condition that requires it, you haven't been examined by a doctor, all they want is your Medicare info so they can bill the Federal Government. Its medical fraud pure and simple.

They probably buy these braces from China by the ton for $2/each, bill Medicare a C note.

May they all die of lung cancer gasping for their last few breaths. **** 'em.
They might also be a subCorp of the Clinton Foundation.

Back
Top Bottom