Thought I'd stop by after breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Goodbar

Default rank 5000+ posts
Savage Hooligan
109   0
Reaction score
Getting some chick-fil-a this morning and figured I'd stop by academy sports after to see what they had in stock, needed new insoles for my work shoes anyways. I get there about 7:45 and as i was going through the drive thru at chicken fila i saw two guys standing out there waiting. I pull up about 7:50. Their are 3 old guys waiting now, couple minutes go by and i see all three leave, figured they opened the doors. So i get out, nope still closed, right before 8, a employee leaving says you guys aren't waiting for 22 are you cause we didn't get any in. So i guess those three guys were wanting 22 and left when they found out they had none, probably went on to the next store on their lists.

Now that sounds like what I noticed at Wal-Mart in Dallas the other day, I'm off work on Fridays and I went to Wal-Mart in Dallas 3 Friday's ago around 9ish AM and saw three guys get into a pickup truck and drive off with Three bags of Ammo.
while I was in the store I went to the sporting goods counter and scored three boxes of .22 ammo all they had left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom