• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thoughts on Farrells Gun Shop

cvpadge

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
45   0
Reaction score
Anyone here ever dealt with this guy. He just tried to charge me sales tax on a damn transfer.

29.33 sales tax on the 419.00 gun. + 26.75 for the transfer.
I dont see how he thinks he can charge sales tax on something he didnt sell me.

I am just gonna have it done elsewhere.

He cannot charge sales tax. Go somewhere else.

Yeah i know, i tried to explain to him he just acted like i didnt know what i was talkin about. It aint my first rodeo done plenty transfers at other places never once paid sales tax.

I just was wondering if anyone else in the area has had any experience with him, and also what there thoughts are about the place.

He is in lindale. If you blink you miss it. I dont think hes all there. He tried to give me 100$ for a pre lock remington 870 20 ga with metal trigger guard. Took it down to leesburgh and they gave me 150. he does have a mosin m44 carbine in there that i want, but not until he drops the price.

He is in lindale. If you blink you miss it. I dont think hes all there. He tried to give me 100$ for a pre lock remington 870 20 ga with metal trigger guard. Took it down to leesburgh and they gave me 150. he does have a mosin m44 carbine in there that i want, but not until he drops the price.

Yeah i was fondling those earlier. I like them but not for 225 a pop

I heard there was a place in cedartown doing free transfers. you know anything about that?

Back
Top Bottom