• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thoughts on Farrells Gun Shop

I have had 6 hand guns transfered through Farrell's Guns in the past 3 or 4 years or so. I have never been charged sales tax. I have no interst or dog in this fight, just my experience. I have purchased several guns there too, 10% over owners cost, nobody here local even comes close to that.

I've also transferred guns through him. No sales tax charged to me either. Not calling the OP a liar, but just stating my own experience since that's what this thread is requesting.

Farrell has also shown me (on more than one occasion) what his actual cost is on a product, and how he only charges a small percentage above that. You'd be surprised at how much of a mark up other dealers are putting on accessories and some firearms. His prices are MUCH better than other local dealers. If you live in the Rome area, I'd highly recommend comparing prices with him before purchasing elsewhere.
I am glad you guys had good experiences. He does have good prices maybe he was just having a brain fart that day i dunno.

I travel to The Rome area often and have yet to leave without making a purchase from Farrell. He has always been fair with me and gone out of his way to make the deal. Highly recommend!

I agree with the others who mentioned he was in a can't win situation. Never know, perhaps a misunderstanding?

Anyway, give his shop a visit and make up your own mind! Always good to have another option when looking for something unique and he certainly stocks the unique!

Back
Top Bottom