Thread disappeared ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure which thread disappeared or why --
I have noticed there are several folk who are strongly opinionated, very verbose, and write long dissertations belittling all and sundry as being stupid and sheep -
while i, of course,do not agree, i do respect their right to voice their opinion --
I just wish they would respect my right --

What do you know about the Clermont Lounge??? :boink:

You know back in the day, I helped a film student friend make a short film at the Clermont with Blondie. They used my pet in the film, and I had to haul around some lights on a wagon while some dude held up some handheld thing to read if the lighting was good.
Only what I learned on ODT.

I have noticed there are several folk who are strongly opinionated, very verbose, and write long dissertations belittling all and sundry as being stupid and sheep -
while i, of course,do not agree, i do respect their right to voice their opinion --
Sometimes less is more. "Not being a dick" woild cover all the rules that ODT has.

Because that's how you do it, and it's actually the polite way to do it without being a keyboard warrior. Insult a group (ie. leftists suck), insult someone's post (except in the classifieds) cuz it would be boring if you couldn't comment when someone says something stupid, but don't call someone stupid unless you're willing to do it to their face. It's ghey when you do it on a keyboard.

Because that's how you do it, and it's actually the polite way to do it without being a keyboard warrior. Insult a group (ie. leftists suck), insult someone's post (except in the classifieds) cuz it would be boring if you couldn't comment when someone says something stupid, but don't call someone stupid unless you're willing to do it to their face. It's ghey when you do it on a keyboard.

say that to my face. pretty ghey coming from a KB.

Only what I learned on ODT.

44B7CE53-324E-478F-B7FA-9F33A27CA1E8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom