• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone make the "what's wrong with this steak?" thread stop.

I'm gonna hurl.

R.9ff818a2c3cdbe2362b3c33dec79ad9a
Link or it didn’t happen……

Dated this Hooters Chic back in the day that picked up worms when she went down to Mexico from the food. She made the mistake of showing me one she shat out. Dumped her ass on the spot.

Looked like a red wiggler. I'd use for fishing.
My wife told me about trips to New Orleans ( one of her favorite places in the world) before we hooked up. The last one was with my husband in law Chet. While they were there Chet suggested that they head on down to TJ since they were close by then. The ol lady told him " Hell no! Them folks are trying to get up here in droves. So why would I wanna go down there?"

My wife told me about trips to New Orleans ( one of her favorite places in the world) before we hooked up. The last one was with my husband in law Chet. While they were there Chet suggested that they head on down to TJ since they were close by then. The ol lady told him " Hell no! Them folks are trying to get up here in droves. So why would I wanna go down there?"
Smart Lady.

Yeah I'd be hard pressed to give up burgers for real.
My shop prints shirts for Shane's Ribs . I never tried it until maybe 2021. They got damn good burgers! AND they have a two side deal with them which means I can get fries AND fried okra. And it's not that much more than Burger King or Wendy's.

Smart Lady.
She damn sure is. There's a recent thread about what to do with all your guns when you die. So I read the comments to her and she said " I'm not getting rid of ****! Why would I get rid of a gun you already paid for? And if your kids want any of them then you better document it ahead of time. Cause I ain't just handing **** over to anyone."
Made me proud. Don't know what she would do with all of them but at least she knows the importance and value.

Back
Top Bottom