• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thread for posting things that nobody cares about - Redux

Don't do it!
It's the canine version of "pull my finger".

True story.

Has a phase where I had to wear over the calf dress socks.

So we got a new dog (puppy). I don't know what went on in his pea brain, but he would get ONE sock, and take it to the yard, and "nurse" on it until he swallowed the whole thing. You couldn't take it away from him, because he would grab it and ruin the sock. Otherwise, the sock would pass through the dog unharmed. He must have had the cleanest bowls in the history of the world.

So every couple of days, I would have to make a canvas of the yard to pick up the slightly "soiled" socks. No way I was going to ditch a $25 pair of socks for a little dog poo.

True story.

Has a phase where I had to wear over the calf dress socks.

So we got a new dog (puppy). I don't know what went on in his pea brain, but he would get ONE sock, and take it to the yard, and "nurse" on it until he swallowed the whole thing. You couldn't take it away from him, because he would grab it and ruin the sock. Otherwise, the sock would pass through the dog unharmed. He must have had the cleanest bowls in the history of the world.

So every couple of days, I would have to make a canvas of the yard to pick up the slightly "soiled" socks. No way I was going to ditch a $25 pair of socks for a little dog poo.

That's disgusting. I would never wear them again

That's disgusting. I would never wear them again

It was disgusting. I didn't wear them the first 2 or 3 times he did it, sure it was a passing phase.

But as I said, at 25 2000 dollars a pair, it's amazing how much disgust you can tolerate.

We could never break him of the habit, and it was only my dress nylon socks. And he didn't chew them up - they were always intact.

But every cloud has its silver lining. After 15 years of co-habitation, my SO was able to get me to put my socks in the hamper.

jokes-only-scottish-people-will-understand-7m51-2-6730-1415788598-19_dblbig.jpg

Finally got the keltec su16c I have been wanting forever and it's more awsome than I ever imagined! Not sure what I'm more excited for now the zombie apocalypse or the rise of the terminators ----- Bring it!

Back
Top Bottom